Littmann Stethoscope Classic II Pediatric: Black 2113
3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric
- The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is specially designed for use on smaller patients. It delivers high acoustic sensitivity, through its dual-sided chestpiece, for both high and low frequency sounds.
- It is used by medical professionals and students alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis in pediatric patients.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- The Classic II Pediatric stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small 3.3cm diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients.|| Dual-sided chestpiece and floating diaphragm provides high acoustic sensitivity for listening to low (bell) and high frequency sounds
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Patient comfort is assured with when rubber versus metal is applied to your patient when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Made in the U.S.
- Suggested Applications
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for any pediatric specialists
- Collateral Medical is an authorized distributor and valued partner of Littmann stethoscopes. We ensure the customers to provide with genuine products and the warranty of the stethoscopes.
Free Laser Engraving
Collateral Medical Offers a Laser Engraving Service on All Littmann Stethoscope, which personalizes the stethoscope and creates a perfect gift for your loved ones. The engraving makes an everlasting mark of your name on the chestpiece or the ear-piece, making your stethoscope look more elegant and customized. Not just for the looks, but it will also dissuade thieves and help you locate you stethoscope easily in case you misplace it.
To avail this service you can fill the box above & complete the ordering process and advance payment and hence engraving is not available on Cash On delivery. Engraving does not affect the warranty of the stethoscope.
For Classic II Pediatric: The number of characters that can be engraved is 15 Characters including space.
*Please note that engraved items are non-returnable.