Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV: Champagne-Finish Chest-Piece, Burgundy, 27 Inch, 6176
Introducing the brand new Cardiology IV stethoscope from 3M Littmann. The Cardiology IV stethoscope encompasses a redesign from the ground up featuring a brand new stainless steel chestpiece, brand new fully optimised paediatric and adult diaphragms unique to the Cardiology IV, the very latest generation long life tubing, a highly tuned bell side for instant low frequencies, and class leading 7 year warranty. This is the upgrade you have been waiting for...
As with the Cardiology III, full acoustic range adult and paediatric auscultation is available through its newly designed dual head chestpiece. Simply rotate the central spline to alternate between the two sides for superior adult and paediatric auscultation. The brand new single piece diaphragms (unique to the Cardiology IV), have further optimised acoustic sensitivity, making all sounds clearer and easier to hear! The new long life binaural (two tubes in one) are the very latest specification, and latest materials, helping raise the warranty length to an industry leading 7 years! The selector spline is now recessed to allow a perfect flush fit with the binaural tube, now featuring a visual indicator for easy identification of the operational diaphragm.
Did we mention it can be engraved too?
- NEW: The very latest in the standard for dual head cardiology technology..
- NEW improved high frequency acoustics – the all new design allowing greater access to high frequency heart sounds.
- NEW unique diaphragm designs – newly designed, fully optimised, adult and paediatric diaphragm offer a full range of auscultation sounds.
- NEW next generation long life tubing for greater longevity with a double lumen (two tubes in one) design to minimise external friction sounds.
- NEW 100% latex free construction – for increased patient comfort, durability and lifespan.
- NEW single piece diaphragm technology – easier to clean than ever before providing greater infection control properties.
- NEW 7 year warranty – class leading 7 year guarantee from date of purchase.
- Spare parts kit included – spare small soft sealing eartips, large firm grey eartips, and non chill bel sleeve are included as standard.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided large/small chestpiece for both adult and paediatric assessment.
- For maximum versatility the reverse side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Littmann performance rating of 9 out of 10.
- Seven-year warranty for greater peace of mind.
NEW CHESTPIECE DESIGN
Precision machined engineering
Adult and paediatric sides both with tunable diaphragm
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Rotate the chestpiece. Apply light
HIGH FREQUENCIES (PAEDIATRIC)
Apply firm pressure with the small floating diaphragm.
Easy-remove diaphragm permits bell mode with adapter provided.
Visual identification of the operational diaphragm
Easily interchangeable between open bell and tunable diaphragm, giving three possible functions.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope: Champagne-Finish Chest-Piece, Burgundy 6176|
|HEADSET||Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy|
|DIAPHRAGM||Two Tunable Diaphragms 1.7"/4.3cm|
|CHESTPIECE||Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable|
|OVERALL ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE||9|
|LITTMANN MODEL||Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope|