Littmann Master Cardiology: Burgundy 2163
3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Black Tubing
Features and Benefits:
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Highest quality single-sided, handcrafted solid stainless steel chestpiece .
- A special procedures adapter is included for paediatric, neonatal or difficult to reach auscultation.
- Double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) for superior transmission and insulation of sound whilst eliminating "rubbing noise".
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset that can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a heart, lung and bowel sounds..
- 7 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 10 out of 10.
Click here to see all colour options forMaster Cardiology
Free Laser Engraving
Collateral Medical Offers a Laser Engraving Service on All Littmann Stethoscope, which personalizes the stethoscope and creates a perfect gift for your loved ones. The engraving makes an everlasting mark of your name on the chestpiece or the ear-piece, making your stethoscope look more elegant and customized. Not just for the looks, but it will also dissuade thieves and help you locate you stethoscope easily in case you misplace it.
To avail this service you can fill the box above & complete the ordering process and advance payment. This service is not available on Cash On delivery. Engraving does not affect the warranty of the stethoscope.
*The engraved items are non-returnable.