Littmann Classic II Infant: Red 2114R
• The ultrasound is lower than the national ultrasonic power standard by over 50%.
• Uniquely designed for smaller frames with a 3/4” open bell on one side coupled with a traditional diaphragm on the other side
• A seven rating on a scale of 1-10 for performance demonstrates its high quality \
• Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
• You will get optimal sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ear
• Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times
• Patient comfort is assured with when rubber versus metal is applied to your patient when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm
• Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s)
except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
• Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
• Made in the U.S.A.
Click here to see all colour options for Pediatric / Infant.