Littmann Cardiology IV: Black Finish Chest-Piece with Navy Blue Tubing 6168
The Cardiology IV stethoscope brings improved acoustics as well as new design, materials, and technology to the stethoscope that's been trusted by medical professionals for decades.
The sounds you barely hear are often the most important: The Cardiology IV stethoscope features and benefits include:
- The Cardiology IV stethoscope single-piece tunable diaphragm allows better audibility of high frequency sounds.*
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Single-piece diaphragm that's easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
- Open bell versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
- Binaural Construction: Double Lumen
- Chestpiece Finish: Machined Stainless Steel
- Chestpiece Size: 1.3 Inch / 3.3 cm, 1.7 Inch / 4.3 cm
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.1 Ounce
- Chestpiece Weight (metric): 87 g
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length: 27 Inch
- Length (Metric): 55.8 cm, 69 cm
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU: 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Net Weight: 6 oz, 6.2 oz
- Net Weight (Metric): 167 g, 177 g
- Performance: 9
- Tube Color: Navy Blue, smoke finish
- Warranty Period: 7 years
The Cardiology IV stethoscope's advanced features help you achieve more.
Better audibility of high-frequency sounds* helps you learn more about your patient's condition.
Single-piece tunable diaphragms let you hear high and low frequency sounds on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
Dual-lumen tubing combines two sound paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers, next-generation tubing lasts longer with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol and is less likely to pick up stains.
Special Price ₹14,786 Regular Price ₹21,071
Littmann Pouch Black₹1,000